Submit a Sample
COMING SOON – CLIENT PORTAL!
Step 1: Download a Sample Submission Form
DOWNLOAD AS A PDF
DOWNLOAD Excel file
ALERT: ALL FORMS MUST BE PRINTED AND SENT WITH SAMPLES IN ORDER TO BE ACCEPTED.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.
Step 2: Complete & Print Sample Submission
- • Complete the "Sample Submission Form" with details on your cultures and your organization
greater than 50 samples,
please use the
- • PLEASE NOTE: WE CANNOT ACCEPT HUMAN SPECIMENS NOR CLASS III PATHOGENS.
Step 3: Ship Sample Forms With Samples to MIDI Labs
- • Cultures must have adequate growth. We accept samples that are not pure, as we offer purity streaking. MIDI Labs accepts agar plates, slants, broths, powders, capsules, filter plates, DNA extracts, etc.
- • NOTE : International Customers must contact MIDI Labs prior to shipments for instructions, see Terms & Conditions .
- • Label samples with your sample code.
- • PLEASE NOTE: MIDI LABS CANNOT ACCEPT DIRECT SPECIMENS OF HUMAN OR ANIMAL ORIGIN, BLOOD OR BODILY FLUID, RISK GROUP 3/4 MICROORGANISMS ( learn more ), OR KNOWN OR SUSPECTED SELECT AGENTS ( learn more )
- • Samples must have primary and secondary containment with absorbent material for liquids.
- • According to MIDI Labs' USDA/APHIS PPQ 526 permit to receive unknown Biological agents: Isolates must be in a securley closed, watertight primary container (e.g. test tube or parafilmed petri dish). A secondary, durable, watertight container must be used (e.g. Ziploc bag). Multiple primary containers may be placed into a single secondary container. If liquids are being sent, then the space between the primary and secondary containers must have sufficient absorbent material (e.g. paper towels) to absorb the entire contents of the primary container(s). Samples must then be enclosed in an outer shipping container of corrugated fiberboard, corrugated cardboard, or other sturdy container of equivalent strength.
- • Include a Sample Submission Form (SSF) from our website with the samples.
- • Send samples via priority overnight service. If they are Same Day priority samples, Customers must specify an 8:00am EST delivery (e.g. FedEx First Overnight or UPS Early AM) in order to recieve results of End of Day (EOD)
- • Send packages to: MIDI Labs, Inc. 125 Sandy Drive, Newark, DE 19713, (302) 737-4297